My Amazing China Travel's aim is to make your holiday planning as easy and trouble-free as possible. Once you have booked with us, you will receive an information pack which will include some or all of the following information, depending on your holiday:
• Confirmation letter.
• Final, confirmed itinerary.
• Receipt and invoice.
• Suggested packing list.
• Travelling with Respect guidelines.
• "Important Preparations Before You Travel" sheet (about visas, vaccinations, flights, insurance etc).
The links on your left are a useful source of some of this information if you need it prior to your booking pack arriving. When planning, please bear in mind the following important points:
1. You need a passport which has at least 6 months left before it expires.
2. Visas often need to be obtained in advance.
3. It is compulsory that you take out adequate travel insurance.
4. Some vaccinations need time to begin working (eg yellow fever), and can not always be readily found.
5. You should always be aware of the Foreign Office advice about the country you are travelling to. See our links on the country pages for this.
As always, if you are unsure of anything, please just contact us for advice or help about your trip.